Sunday, March 8, 2015

What I'm Worried About

Yep I am a worrier. I worry too much. Even when there is nothing to worry about, I find something to worry. Today, I'm thinking about the many things that I could potentially go wrong at my wedding and the days leading up to it. I thought I'd list them here, so that I can report back later and see just how wrong I have been (maybe...hopefully):
  1. Forget to pack some major important item, i.e. wedding bands. ==> MAJOR FREAK OUT
  2. Some freak snowstorm happens and all the flights get canceled. 
  3. It rains really hard on the day of the wedding and Chris (my fiance) gets grumpy.
  4. Some work stuff blows up and Chris is glued to his "Berry" (work phone) and miss watching me walk down the aisle. 
  5. Some mix up happens at the church and we can't have the rehearsal as planned. And my parents freak out and start yelling at me for being so disorganized. (Note: I have a wedding planner).
  6. My future MIL makes a snippy comment at me and ruins my night.
  7. One of our bridal party--groomsman or bridesmaid--drops out last minute.
  8. I cannot fit in my wedding gown.
  9. The photographers don't take pretty photos of me. 
  10. Someone gets drunk at the reception and makes a scene. 
  11. My cake (3 tiers) looks too small in the middle of the room and everyone makes fun of me. 
  12. Chris and I forget the dance moves to our First Dance and he drops me on the dip.
  13. The dance floor is empty and people leave early.
  14. Some hidden fees pop up at the end of the night and I get stuck writing a huge check.
  15. Some one raids our gift table and we lose some things.
  16. Too many empty seats due to last minute guest dropouts.
  17. I get back to work on Tuesday (after the weekend) and I find out that I no longer have a job. 
Thank goodness I have God.


No comments:

Post a Comment