Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Mr. Right #1

One of the things I love about Chris is that he is a man of his words. When he says that he will take out the trash, he does it (maybe not immediately but in the near future time frame). When he says that he will step up in his role as the Head of the Household in a biblical sense, he really tried his best to do so through prayer.

For instance, we've been doing pretty regularly is praying before going to sleep. We thank our heavenly father for the day, to give us the strength to finish our work and to be with us as we go about our lives.

I'm really grateful that Chris has taken the lead in this. It's so important to me that we have that relationship with God and that we love each other through God.

I think that's why I feel really safe when I'm with him. I trust him completely and I feel comfortable letting him lead.


No comments:

Post a Comment