Saturday, March 7, 2015

1 Week Left!!!

It's exactly 1 week before the big day and I feel giddy. I see light at the end of the tunnel. It actually feels real. It's happening...in just 1 week!

And that's why I started this blog.

There seems to be so many accounts out there -- blogs about dating, blogs about sex, blogs about keeping sex alive after marriage, but exactly what is it like after marriage? It seems like a big mystery.

And that's why I decided that I will blog about it.

Just an honest account of what it's like after tying the knot.

As any other excited bride, I have huge expectations about what my day will be like and how marriage should be like after marriage. And I am scared that things won't go as planned.

Some of the burning questions I have are-- how long exactly does the honeymoon period last? Will our honeymoon period be longer or shorter, given that we are not taking our honeymoon until May--2 months after getting married? How exactly will we mesh after marriage? Will we interact differently after marriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment